LexisNexis® Legal & Professional announced the integration of its CourtLink court docket and document solution into Lexis Advance, the company’s flagship legal research platform. CourtLink’s unmatched docket coverage and market-leading functionality are now available via the Lexis Advance platform and mobile app, making it an even smarter litigation intelligence choice.
LexisNexis CourtLink is the online authority for searching, profiling, tracking, alerting and retrieving U.S. federal and state court dockets and documents. With access to over 1,250 state courts online, CourtLink has the legal industry’s largest and most detailed collection of court dockets and documents. CourtLink’s integration with Lexis Advance delivers faster, easier search, alert and docket tracking capabilities, improved workflow tools, and an enhanced, familiar user interface that saves time and increases productivity.
Among the many new and enhanced CourtLink features include:
- Improved search capabilities: Choose broad search criteria and apply filters from a single screen, with no limit to docket search results.
- Easier docket navigation and management: More powerful, standardized docket management tools coupled with familiar Lexis Advance interface saves time and makes navigating lengthy dockets easier.
- Intuitive alerts and tracking: Users can now configure alerts and docket tracking in fewer steps and manage CourtLink and Lexis Advance alerts together. Increased functionality and expanded alerts and tracking criteria let users know and act first on new litigation activity.
- Deeper integration with other LexisNexis products: Convenient integration with LexisNexis solutions that attorneys depend on, such as Lexis Advance case law and Lex Machina analytics.
- Unified sign-on, billing and invoicing: Simplifies the use and management of CourtLink and other LexisNexis products.