Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms, welcomes four new members to its Client Advisory Council (CAC), effective January 1, 2022.
Comprised of senior in-house counsel from some of the world’s leading companies, the Lex Mundi CAC provides strategic guidance to the organization on the needs of multinational companies operating in a demanding and ever changing global regulatory and business environment.
Joining the CAC:
• Patricia Menendez Cambo, Managing Partner and General Counsel, Softbank Latin America Fund and Opportunity Fund;
• Albert Liu, VP & Deputy General Counsel, Alibaba;
• Evan Slavitt, General Counsel, KYOCERA AVX; and
• Tony Zana, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Hexagon AB.
These new members join a distinguished group of existing CAC members:
· Donny Ching, Legal Director, Royal Dutch Shell plc.;
· Katarina Nilsson, General Counsel, Northvolt AB;
· Bertrand Alexis, Head of Legal, M&A and Innovation, Ooredoo;
· Ryan Kipp, SVP Legal, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Ag Growth International;
· Graham Vanhegan, Chief Legal Officer, The Weir Group; and
· Larry Bates, General Counsel, and Chief Compliance and Risk Officer, Panasonic.
Members of the CAC will contribute to the continuous improvement of Equisphere – Lex Mundi’s innovative and award-winning service delivery model – which assembles people, processes and technology to provide one solution to complex, cross-border challenges. The CAC also supports global training programs and development of GC insights and online resources - including Lex Mundi’s annual GC Summit.