The Fordham University School of law this month will present its 32nd Annual Conference on International Antitrust Law and Policy.
The program will take placeon Thursday and Friday, September22 and 23 at the Fordham Law School, 140 West 62nd Street, New YorkCity.
Serving as conference director is Barry E. Hawk, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP.
Among the presentations over the course of the two-day conference will be:
- Enforcement Authorities Roundtable;
- Standards of Proof and Standards of Judicial Review in EC Competition Law;
- Settlements of Government Civil Proceedings and Private Actions Roundtable;
- EC Competition Enforcement Law Practice;
- Privatizations/Concessions and Competition Policy;
- Economic Experts Before Authorities and Courts.
Among the speakers are A. Paul Victor, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP; Daniel P. Ducore, assistant director for compliance, Federal Trade Commission, and William E. Kovacic, professor, George Washington University Law School.
For information on registration fees and available CLE credits, see the Bulletin Board on The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel website at www.metrocorpcounsel.com.
For further information, call (212) 636-6945 or visit www.fordhaman titrust.com.