FisherBroyles, LLP announces that entertainment and intellectual property attorney Steve Sidman has joined the Firm in Atlanta as partner.
Steve joins the Firm from Carlton Fields and is an award-winning corporate partner focusing on the modern entertainment, food and beverage and hospitality industries.
For more than two decades, Steve has counseled many high-profile creatives and their entrepreneurial ventures. His clients have included legendary recording artists, producers and songwriters, as well as Emmy-winning on-screen talent, creators and showrunners, and their production companies.
Steve has also served as outside counsel to some of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. He has also led a nationally renowned practice as lead counsel to some of the world’s top chefs and Michelin-starred restaurants.
Steve’s professional accolades include:
- Rated Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® (peer-reviewed; awarded as of September 2014; 2014 – present)
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America (copyright law, 2021; entertainment law, 2010)
- Voted as a Georgia Super Lawyer (Entertainment Law): Super Lawyers magazine (2011-2021)
- Ranked in the Top 100 of all Georgia Super Lawyers across all disciplines in 2015 and 2016
- Selected as a “Rising Star” by the same publication in 2007 and 2009
- Selected as one of the “Legal Elite” for entertainment law in Georgia: Georgia Trend magazine (2012, 2016-2020)
Earlier in his career, Steve was a partner at Greenberg Traurig, LLP. Steve earned a B.A. from Colgate University and a J.D. from Emory University School of Law.