Sponsored by Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr, LLP, ACC received an all-time high of 195 nominations, 40 of which came from outside the United States. The award program distinguishes the outstanding achievements of in-house lawyers between the ages of 30 and 39. Nominations are based on the individual’s contributions to the corporate law department, company, or organization, as well as the depth and context of their participation in efforts to advance advocacy, pro bono, and diversity in the legal profession.
The 2019 Top 10 30-Somethings awards are presented to the following:
- Fernanda Beraldi, Cummins, a Fortune 500 company
- Lewis J. Dolezal Jr, Scotts Miracle-Gro, a Fortune 500 company
- April A. Dale Goff, JC Penney, a Fortune 500 company
- Melissa Reiter, G Adventures
- Thomas Cluderay, Yellowstone Forever
- Erin Stewart, Pinnacle Group
- Alana St. Aude, Capital One, a Fortune 500 company
- Sadeq Khan, Vertical Screen
- Brian Buckham, Idaho Power
- William K. Piotrowski, Lydall, Inc.
“Once again, the new cohort of young in-house lawyers has exceeded expectations,” said Veta T. Richardson, president and CEO of ACC. “On behalf of the worldwide in-house community, we applaud their dedication to guiding corporate strategy and leadership.”
The ACC CCU program is specifically designed for corporate lawyers who are new to in-house practice. Experienced in-house lawyers from companies across the globe, including Braun Intertec, Redbox, Target, T-Mobile, and Whirlpool will lead discussions on corporate litigation, client IP protection, managing outside counsel, developing in-house skills, and more.
To read about the accomplishments of the Top 10 30-Somethings award recipients, check out the July/August issue of ACC’s award-winning magazine, ACC Docket.