A wide range of employment law issues will be covered this month as the WolfInstitute continues its series of ongoing seminars in Philadelphia.
The seminars take place at the WolfInstitute, 1650 Arch Street, Philadelphia. Each session begins at 9 a.m.
The courses are designed to give HR professionals, in-house counsel, benefits administrators and other managers information and skills to handle their jobs efficiently and in compliance with the laws of their states ad federal laws.
All speakers are attorneys with WolfBlock.
The April schedule includes:
- Wednesday, April 6, Hospitality Industry: Staying Out of the Legal Weeds, with Jonathan A. Segal and Michael S. Cohen as instructors;
- Tuesday, April 12, Employment Law 101, with Louis Chodoff as instructor;
- Thursday, April 14, FLSA Non-Exempt Minefields, with David L. Gollin as instructor;
- Tuesday, April 19, Electronic Workplace, with Michael S. Cohen and Paula Zimmerman as instructors;
- Thursday, April 21, Succession Planning: Skirting the Shoals, with James R. Redeker as instructor;
- Wednesday, April 27, OSHA Hot Topics, with Jodi T. Plavner as instructor;
- Thursday, April 28, High Risk Terminations, with James R. Redeker as instructor.
For further information, call Rita Hunter, director of administration for WolfInstitute, at (215) 977-2007 or email email@example.com.