Virginia CLE this month has scheduled a video replay of a popular CLE seminar originally presented last September under the title 2004 Virginia Information Technology Legal Institute: Practical Strategies and Advice for IT Practitioners.
The program, aimed at attorneys practicing in the fields of software licensing, development, and procurement; Internet law; e-commerce matters, and other information technology matters, is set for Tuesday, March 8 at the Executive Conference and Training Center, 8201 Greensboro Drive, Tysons Corner, VA. The session takes place from 9 a.m. to 4:20 p.m., with registration beginning at 8:30 a.m.
This seminar focuses on current developments, new best practices, and key risk management strategies for information technology legal practitioners, whether in-house or in private practice.
Discussion topics will include:
- How to Deal With Today's Issues Relating to the Internet and Ethics;
- Key New Developments and Lessons Learned;
- Complex Information Technology Contract and Outsourcing Contract Workshop;
- Technology Law Developments;
- Copyright Developments for IT Practitioners;
- Trademark Developments for IT Practitioners;
- Patent Developments for IT Practitioners.
Speakers at the program will be John B. Farmer, owner of Leading-Edge Law Group, PLC, and J.T. (Jay) Westerheimer, a partner at Piper Rudnick LLP.
For information on CLE credits and registration fees, see the Bulletin Board on The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel website at www.metrocorpcounsel. com.
For reservations, call (800) 979-8253 or visit www.vacle.org.