Clifford Chance announced the latest developments in its Best Delivery strategy, the firm's drive to create the greatest value for clients through service delivery. The firm is expanding its Best Delivery infrastructure and capability across its network, embedding it more deeply into the firm's business. As a result, Clifford Chance will have Best Delivery Hubs in:
- Singapore, supporting Asia Pacific. The recently announced Best Delivery and Innovation Hub is supported by the Singapore Economic Development Board.
- New York, supporting the Americas.
- Dubai, supporting the Middle East.
- A virtual hub in Continental Europe: with Best Delivery experts spread across different offices who collectively service the whole of Continental Europe.
- In London, three Hubs dedicated to the practice areas. These new hubs are located on practice area floors and will service Finance and Capital Markets; Corporate; and Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Real Estate. The hubs are an expansion of the current, central London Best Delivery capability.
The Best Delivery Hubs bring together Continuous Improvement, Legal Project Management and Legal Technology and coordinate with local Resource Management, Pricing, Pitching support and Knowledge teams. Clifford Chance now has about 60 Best Delivery team members globally, across six Hubs.
In Europe and in London, the firm has also established Best Delivery Champions, partners who are responsible for the execution of the firm's Best Delivery strategy in their office or region. In Europe, Best Delivery Champions are now in place in 12 countries, following an initial kick-off meeting in April.
Current developments build on Clifford Chance's recent acquisition of the Newcastle business of Carillion Advice Services (CAS), an award-winning provider of paralegal and commodity managed legal services. The new team in Newcastle is now fully integrated into Clifford Chance, complementing the firm's client service model, including the Legal Support Centre in India.